The Xantrex PowerHub 1800 will switch your essential items seamlessly to backup power when the power goes out...so quickly in fact that most items (including computers) plugged into one of these units won't even turn off. This is an ideal backup power solution for keeping key business and home electronics running in the event of a power outage (including office equipment, refrigerators, sump pumps, etc.).
The PowerHub 1800 converts power stored in deep cycle batteries to 1800 watts of power to operate essential applications. It provides an affordable, high output, primary power solution for off-grid locations, as well as backup power for grid-connected homes/buildings when the power goes out. Setting up this power system is simple and hassle-free with built-in fuses, breakers, and cables. In addition to the option of being charged via an AC wall outlet, the PowerHub 1800 can also be hardwired and installed in such a way that your batteries can be charged from a generator, solar panels or a wind turbine. The system also allows for pass-through generator output. The advanced automatic power transfer switching ensures your essential applications keep running in your grid-connected home/building should the power go out.
-Modified sine wave inverter/charger with battery box
- Designed to include a generator as part of the system (if desired); generator power can pass through the unit to the AC outlets, and recharge the batteries
- Integrated transfer switch
- 40-amp three-stage charger
- Four AC outlets with hardwire option
- Two DC inputs for solar and/or wind connections
- Full-feature LED display for system monitoring